What does COVID-19 Alert Level 1 mean if I need to attend a justice funded service?
Justice funded services are all available under Alert Level 1. Those services include:
- Family violence programmes (non-violence programmes, safety programmes, strengthening safety programmes)
- Whānau protect
- Public trust
- Victim Support
- Restorative justice
- Family disputes resolution
- Parenting through separation
- Harmful digital communications (Netsafe)
- Community law centres
- National Sexual Violence Survivor Advocacy service
- Matariki Court.
If you have any questions related to the delivery of the services, please contact your local service provider.
For support to find your local provider
Public register of family violence safety and non-violence programme providers
Victim support website(external link)
0800 842 846 (24hr service) for all victims of serious crime.
List of restorative justice providers
Parenting Through Separation and Family dispute Resolution
Find a service to help with disputes
This page was last updated: